Pengaruh Bimbingan Orang Tua Terhadap Minat Membaca Peserta Didik Kelas IV di SDK Ndona 2 Kecamatan Ndona Kabupaten Ende
Keywords:Parental Guidance, Reading Interest
The objectives of this study were: (1) To determine parental guidance on reading interest of fourth grade students at SDK Ndona 2, Ndona District, Ende Regency. (2) This is to determine the reading interest of fourth grade students at SDK Ndona 2, Ndona District, Ende Regency after receiving guidance from parents. (3) To determine the effect of parental guidance on reading interest of fourth grade students in SDK Ndona 2, Ndona District, Ende Regency. This type of research used in this research is a type of quantitative correlation research with the research approach used is descriptive statistics. Research on the effect of parental guidance on students' reading interest was carried out at SDK Ndona 2, Ndona District, Ende Regency. The research subjects were all fourth grade students at SDK Ndona 2. The variables and indicators in this study were the independent variables or influence variables, namely parental guidance and the dependent variable or the affected variable, namely reading interest. Data collection techniques using a questionnaire (questionnaire) and documentation. The data analysis technique used in testing the hypothesis is the product moment correlation technique. The results of the research from the calculation of the correlation using the product moment correlation technique between the X and Y variables, namely the magnitude of the influence of parental guidance on reading interest from the results. The R Square value of 0.939 is between 0.80 - 1,000, so the effect of parental guidance on students' reading interest is very strong. . If interpreted as percentage it is 93.9% while the rest is 6.1% which is influenced by other factors outside the parental guidance variable. So the hypothesis which says that there is an effect of parental guidance on reading interest of grade IV students in SDK Ndona 2 is accepted. Thus it is suggested for parents of students to better supervise and take the time to guide students to learn to read at home and limit the playing hours of students so that more time is spent learning to read at home, so as to increase students' reading interest.
Arikunto. (2015). Metodologi Penelitian. Jakarta : Rineka Cipta.
Darmono. (2007). Perpustakaan Sekolah : Pendekatan Aspek Manajemen dan Tata Kerja. Jakarta : Grasindo.
Desmita. (2011). Psikologi Perkembangan Peserta Didik. Bandung : PT Remaja Rosdakarya.
Desmita. (2012). Psikologi Perkembangan Peserta Didik. Bandung ; PT Rosdakarya.
Djali.( 2014). Psikologi Pendidikan : Bumi Aksara.
Hamdani. (2011). Strategi Belajar Mengajar. Bandung : Pustaka Setia.
Hikmawati. (2011). Bimbingan Konseling. Jakarta : Rajawali Pers.
Musfiqon. (2012). Panduan Lengkap Metodologi Penelitian Pendidikan. Jakarta : PT Prestasi Pustakakarya.
Prasetyono, Dwi Sunar. (2008). Rahasia Mengajarkan Gemar Membaca Pada Anak Sejak Dini. Yogyakarta : Think.
Sugiyono. (2013). Statistik Untuk Penelitian. Bandung : CV. Alvabeta.
Sugiyono. (2014). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R&D. bandung : CV. Alvabeta.
Tarigan. (2008). Membaca Sebagai Suatu Keterampilan Berbahasa. Bandung : Angkasa.
Tarigan, Henry Guntur.( 2010). Berbicara Sebagai Suatu Keterampilan Berbahasa.Bandung : Angkasa.
Walgito, (2010). Bimbingan dan Konseling (Studidan Karier). Yogyakarta : CV. Andi Offiset.
Winkel dan hastuti. (2012). Bimbingan dan konseling di institusi pendidikan. Yogyakarta : PT Media Abadi.
Yusuf dkk. (2010). Landasan Bimbingan dan Konseling. Bandung : PT Remaja Rosdakarya Offiset.
How to Cite
An author who publishes in the Cetta : Jurnal Ilmu Pendidikan agrees to the following terms:
- Author retains the copyright and grants the journal the right of first publication of the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal
- Author is able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book) with the acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Author is permitted and encouraged to post his/her work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of the published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
Read more about the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 Licence here: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/.